The ANP is a professional Association representing Naturopathic Therapists. As Naturopathy is based on principles and not on a specific therapy one can find a Naturopathic Therapist practicing as Homeopath, Herbalist, Acupuncturist, Nutritionist or Colon Hydro therapist etc.
The primary function of the ANP is to assist its members in maintaining the highest standards of Competence. It offers a wide range of benefits to students and full members.
The ANP is well connected to associations in Europe and internationally and has its fingers on the pulse of what’s happening politically. All ANP members have undertaken an accredited course and abide to the ANP code of ethics.
The aims of the ANP are:
- To support its members professionally.
- To make sure ANP members follow the ANP code of Ethics.
- To make sure a high training standard is maintained.
- To promote Naturopathy to a wide public.
- To liaise with other associations, groups and individuals to
safeguard natural therapies for generations to come.